Filmtopia is a new production company in development. Although not up and running it is my aim to I start my own production company in the future to enable me to work
independently on projects I am passionate about with talented technicians I love to work with. If you would like to fund any of my projects, please contact me via Facebook, Stage32, or by e-mail.
I do not accept screenplay submission, ideas or projects at this time, this is a springboard for my own projects, but I hope to do this in the future when I am succesful myself, so please connect, Like me on Facebook or join me on Stage32.
- To write and produce entertaining films.
- To always aspire to be the best film-maker my abilities allow and to push the boundaries and strive for excellence
in my work.
- To not let difficulties or obstacles deter my mission, but feed my inner strength and develop my problem
- To improve the lot and respect in the industry for writers.
- To encourage film makers to get the
script right before pre-production begins and invest more time in script development and polishing.
- To encourage
film-makers to be more thorough in pre-production, so when in production the focus can be on creativity, not catch up
- To encourage more respect for post-production and use it more effectively and not just to
'fix' what went wrong in production.
- To raise the bar in British film-making and be more competitive and effective
in the global market.
- To encourage British film-makers to be more adventurous and cinematic.
- To build a more
sustainable British film industry, not quite so reliant on outside investment and to promote a better quality
- To encourage the sharing of knowledge over self interest and ego.
- To discourage bulls**t,
egos, takers and users who don't want to pay or respect their cast and crew, those that suppress talent to bolster
their insecurities/ego and those that just want to work in the film industry, more than they want to actually make
films. (i.e. they want to work in the industry to 'meet famous people', show off and give their ego a boost rather
than they have an actual interest in film-making and producing something amazing).
- To be loyal to those that help
me and to collect together the 'good guys' of the industry; those who's passion for film is bigger than their ego
and self-interest, those who don't need to use bulls**t and can be honest and true to the film, those that can
respect their fellow technicians as equals and inspire them to do their best work.
- To seek out and encourage
genuine talent, nurture it, help it grow and inspire others to reach for their potential.
- To enjoy the process
and put the fun back in film-making and the passion back into the craft.
- To grow both as a person and a creative
force and to learn all I can about the craft and to never stop learning.
- To change the world for the better
through film and the expression of ideas.
FILMTOPIA FILM PRODUCTIONS|